Plain language writing
We can help you communicate with your clients using language that is clear and written in the right tone. Plain language writing:
- Makes it easier to read and understand complicated information
- Gets the message across more easily
- Makes it easier to trust what’s being written
- Lessens the chance of misunderstandings
- Minimises frustration
Writing plainly will help you communicate better with your customers – no matter what medium you’re using. We write copy for:
- Websites (see more on writing for websites …)
- Email newsletters, blogs, and online articles
- Social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Customer letters and emails
- Printed marketing material (e.g. brochures)
- Business and other reports
Editing and proofreading
We can edit and proofread documents, letters, and other written material to make sure that your communication is concise, easy to understand, and grammatically correct.
We can do a complete audit to make sure that your communication is effective, consistent, and within the guidelines of the Consumer Protection Act.
Vanilla Flame offers tailor-made training programmes on:
- Writing and language skills for second language English speakers
- Plain English in Business
If you’d like to chat to us about how we can help you, please email email@example.com.